The annual Register of Interests is here:
Some interesting disclosures:
- Many MPs had a Sheyne Tuffery print gifted by Greenpeace
- Simon Bridges has honorary memberships of Mount Maunganui and Tauranga golf clubs
- Steffan Browning was a director of BioGro
- Cam Calder owns a restoration project of some ruins in Gers, France
- David Carter has shares in almost every rural company out there!
- Jonathan Coleman got a wine decanter and glasses from the US Secretary of Defence
- Paul Goldsmith has a season pass to the Auckland Racing Club
- Brendan Horan is part-owner of a racehorse!
- Steven Joyce got tickets to WOW
- John Key’s gifts include a Samsung Galaxy tablet from the President of (presumably South!) Korea, a model of ancient dragon boat from a member of the Chinese Politburo, Russian cognac from President Putin, a bicycle from the President of Philippines and a round of golf with Greg Norman by Duco Events Limited
- David Parker was given a ticket by Fonterra to hear Al Gore speak. It seems this is deemed of value!
- Tony Ryall is a director of Maisie and Llewe Limited – textile sales
- David Shearer has this time included his US bank account!
- Nicky Wagner has a Timelord Trust
- Jian Yang helped organised a friendly football game between the All Whites and the Chinese national team.