Spent the 30th of December at Disney California Adventure Park, and another fun day.
They don’t have a front of pass ticket, but they do have a system where you can acquire a fast pass ticket for a popular ride every two hours. These are critical to having a good day and so the moment you can get a new fast pass, you should.
Here’s how I rated the attractions we did:
- Radiator Springs Racers 9.5/10 (the most popular attraction by far)
- Aladdin – 9.5/10 (hilarious, the genie is a star)
- California Screaming 9/10 (literally screaming)
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 9/10 (think of an elevator that drops several floors at a time)
- World of Color – 9/10 (incredible light show)
- Soaring Over California 8.5/10
- Grizzly River Run 8/10
- Monsters Inc 7.5/10
- Toy Story Midway Mania 7/10
- Silly Symphony Swings 6.5/10
- Goofy Sky School 6/10
- The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure 5.5/10
Not a lot of photos here as hard to take then while doing the attraction!
The big ferris wheel.
This is the most fun (in a terrifying sense) ride – California Screaming. You do drops, a loop and lots of twists. And people do spend most of the ride screaming!
The World of Colour show in the evening is quite fantastic. All done with lights and 1,200 fountains.