As we mourn the deaths of four in London at the hands of an Islamist terrorist, it is worth remembering they were not the only ones who died this week as a result of Islamist terror attacks.
288 people in 13 countries were killed in 39 separate attacks this week. They include:
- A young child is blown to bits by a female suicide bomber in Bangladesh
- A pregnant woman is among five civilians gunned down in cold blood by Fulani terrorists in Nigeria
- An atheist is hacked to death by an angry Muslim over Facebook posts attacking religion in India
- A father and son’s throats are slit by a family member yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ in Paris
- At least ten innocents are claimed by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber in Somalia
- A man is tied up and shot to death for ‘cursing Allah’ in Syria