A premium article at the Herald “reveals” Jacinda’s inner circle.
I’m more interested in roles, than names. The roles are:
- Her electorate agent
- A former Young Labour activist now in the PM’s Office
- Her Chief of Staff
- Her Deputy Chief of Staff (about to become CoS)
- Her Chief Press Secretary
- Helen’s Chief of Staff (H2)
- Labour’s former Deputy Leader (Annette)
- Her former Chief of Staff
- Her pollster
- Three Ministers
Key’s inner circle was somewhat different as he had quite a few people in the business community that he would talk to regularly also. And I believe he would also often chat at length to some bank economists to get their read on where the economy is going.