As expected Boris won the members vote by a 2:1 margin and will later this week become the 77th Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. He will be the Queen’s 14th Prime Minister.
He really has only one task – to deliver Brexit. A failure to do so will see the Conservative Party wiped out.
Some of Boris’ more memorable quotes:
- She’s got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital. (on Hillary Clinton
- Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3
- Yes, cannabis is dangerous, but no more than other perfectly legal drugs. It’s time for a rethink, and the Tory party – the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth – is where it’s happening.
- No one obeys the speed limit except a motorised rickshaw
- I don’t see why people are so snooty about Channel 5. It has some respectable documentaries about the Second World War. It also devotes considerable airtime to investigations into lap dancing, and other related and vital subjects.
- I have not had an affair with Petronella. It is complete balderdash. It is an inverted pyramid of piffle. It is all completely untrue and ludicrous conjecture. I am amazed people can write this drivel.
- I have as much chance of becoming Prime Minister as of being decapitated by a frisbee or of finding Elvis.
- In 1904, 20 per cent of journeys were made by bicycle in London. I want to see a figure like that again. If you can’t turn the clock back to 1904, what’s the point of being a Conservative?
- The President is a cross-eyed Texan warmonger, unelected, inarticulate, who epitomises the arrogance of American foreign policy. (on George W Bush)