The Michigan Senate, controlled by Republicans, has spent six months investigating the dozens of claims of election fraud. Their conclusion, is there was none at all. The report is extensive. Specifically they say:
- The Committee concluded that there was no voting by deceased people or non-residents
- There was no evidence presented to the Committee indicating that hundreds of thousands of absentee voter ballots were mailed to Michigan voters without previously being requested.
- A complete hand recount in Antrim County validated the original, official results as accurate.
- Ideas and speculation that the Antrim County election workers or outside entities manipulated the vote by hand or electronically are indefensible
- The Committee recommends the attorney general consider investigating those who have been utilizing misleading and false information about Antrim County to raise money or publicity for their own ends.
- The Committee finds those promoting Antrim County as the prime evidence of a nationwide conspiracy to steal the election place all other statements and actions they make in a position of zero credibility.
- Trump claimed there were more voters than votes in Detroit. The committee found only 50% of registered voters voted, being 37% of the total population.
- The Committee finds these postulations strain credulity and are simply preposterous.
- Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan.
Again this committee was set up by the Republican controlled State Senate and had three Republicans and only one Democrat on it.
The claims of fraud are because Trump is psychologically incapable of admitting he lost. He lost 60 court cases about them, and every single claim made by him or proxies has been debunked.