10. Bill Wyman (Rolling Stones bassist) – 1,000
9. Earvin (Magic) Johnson (basketball star) – 1,000
8. Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead frontman) – 1,200
7. Jack Nicholson (actor) – 2,000
6. Ilie Nastase (tennis star) – 2,500
5. Engelbert Humperdinck (singer) – 3,000
4. Julio Iglesias (singer) – 3,000
3. Gene Simmons (Kiss frontman) – 4,600
2. Charlie Sheen (actor) – 5,000
1. Umberto Billo (Venetian hotel porter) – 8,000
Now Sheen is 41. Let’s assume he started at age 16 having lots of women (in reality it was probably later) so he has slept with 5,000 women over 25 years. That is 200 women a year or a different woman every second day. Of course that excludes sessions with multiple women together, or sleeping with one woman in the morning and another in the evening, but on average every two days. Now you wonder if he has 100% sucess rate at bedding the first girl he hits on, or does he have to ask three or four until he gets a yes.
Also how about all the days he is home with his wife and family. That might be half of the time, so in reality to make 5,000 he would have had to sleep with a different women everytime he was allowed out of the house. No wonder Madam Fleiss did so well out of him.
I did enjoy the humour the Denise Richards left Sheen after he said she was among the hottest 1,000 women he had bedded 🙂