To get some idea of how bad the Police investigation into the Brash e-mails was, just watch Guyon Espiner on Breakfast this morning. Guyon said:
- In my opinion, it’s a disgrace
- Almost nothing in there
- Contrasts Police refusal to release most info with the full release in other sensitive cases such as Paintergate
- Labels what the Police have released this time as a “cover up” and a “whitewash”
- Looks like Police did not want to find out
- Says file shows they only interviewed around half a dozen people
That is a damning indictment from the TVNZ political editor.