1. Hone Key to stop smiling and come down hard on insurers who are trying to wriggle out of paying the full amount of loss.
2. Jerry “The Fat Controller” Brownlee to fulfill his promise that people who had improved their homes would not suffer.
3. CERA to actually use some of the extrarordinary powers it has been granted to over ride the Christchurch City Plan to make available new sections as an absolute priority. City plan should also be amended to make the minimum section size 750 sqm.
4. EQC to tell Hone Key and co to fuck off, EQC will honour residents’ EQC policies and provide a new section. This is the legal right of any resident who suffers land loss from an earthquake.
5. Bob “Show Pony” Parker to forget about light rail, Cup Week and other such folderols until people can again take a shit in their own homes.
Thanks John, thanks mate, expected population in Christchurch less 40,000 people over the two years.
And for good reason 15% population leave because it is a sad cold spartan town.
Plumbers, road diggers and Drain diggers need apply only,
This sickening film platitudes is meaningless and demeaning