Tags: The Nation
1. Natasha Smith reports on the work of political lobbyists
2. Metriria Turei, Claire Curran and NZFirst’s Dennis O’Rourke on the Greens lobbying bill.
3. Cameron Slater — “Whaleoil” — on the dark side of lobbying.
4. Mark Unsworth (Saunders Unsworth) and Auckland PR man Cedric Allen on how lobbying really works.
5. Duncan Garner with Bob Parker on why the Christchurch City Council is raising rates and what plans has the Government got up its sleeve for the Council.
Saturday 1030 – and repeated on Sunday 0800 – TV3
4 Responses to “The Nation 14 April 2012”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.