Tags: The Nation
Video and transcripts of this show will be posted on www.frontpage.co.nz on Sunday afternoon..
- Justice Minister Judith Collins on law and order etc.
- Retiring Serious Fraud Office CEO, Adam Feeley on his wins and losses at the SFO.
- Monetary policy and the dollar — Don Brash, David Parker and Winston Peters debate Mr Peters Private Members’ Bill to amend the Reserve Bank Act.
- Colin James on the politics of Ms Collins and the debate over the value of the dollar.
- The Sunday Media Panel will be Bill Ralston and Newstalk ZB’s Susan Wood
2 Responses to “The Nation 22 September 2012”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.