My latest Dispatch from Helengrad is online at the National Business Review. It is of course dominated by the NZ First scandals and do they spell the end of Helengrad. My scores for the week are:
- Best Play of the Week – John Key gets an A+ for ruling out Peters as a Minister
- Worst Play of the Week – Helen Clark scrapes an E for not revealing she knew the truth until now
- Scandal of the Week – the SFO investigation into NZ First merits an A+
- EFA Breach of the Week – I examine carefully the Electoral Finance Act to see just how much trouble the EMA might be in for their A+ breach
- Patsy of the Week – Mark Burton gets a D for his efforts
- Blog Analysis of the Week – Toad gets a B+ for his post on G Blog for why the Greens should not back the ETS Bill
I do not normally hand out so many A+ ratings but it has been an extraordinary week.
Comments and feedback welcome over on NBR.