- The Lumiere is campaigning for censorship reform, contrasting the costs for DVDs to be classified against the ease for films on TV to be shown. It’s a very interesting post.
- Tim Blair focuses on the verbal incontinence of Joe Biden.
- Jim Donovan looks at Government spending.
- Cactus Kate warns people off investing in Cynotech Holdingss, in her normal subtle way:
May I say that letting Allan Hawkins near your hard-earned money is as stupid as letting a paedophile babysit your children, an alcoholic work as a taster in a brewery and a drug addict run a pharmacy. He’s a convicted fraudster.
- Michael Ellis points out to Russel Norman, that the Greens have a more European caucus than National.
- Guido Fawkes compares the possibility of Gordon Brown appointing Ed Balls as Chancellor of the Exchequer, to Caligula trying to make his Horse a Consul.