No this blog post does not cme from The Standard, but from the Dunedin School Blog. Their ten proofs are:
- He has been to the south and east as prophesied in Daniel 8:9-12
- He has spoken arrogant words
- He has risen to the top quickly
- He has spoken against God with the anti-smacking law
- The merchants from the Earth will prosper from the Anti-Christ and he is a former merchant banker
- He joined the National Party in 1998, and 1998 is 666×3.
- The Anti-Christ will be different from his predecessors
- He will be called the Messiah, which means he must have Jewish blood – which he does have.
- He will be miraculously healed – and didn’t his arm heal quickly
- His video blog is erecting a living image of him
They conclude that the chance of this all happening randomly is 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, so John Key is definitely the Anti-Christ.
This would also explain why he is beating Goff so badly in the polls.