This is a not very subtle sledge of Andrew Little and his shoulder tapping of WIllie Jackson. In one post Street make the point that:
- The seven female candidates named are all loyal and hard working members, unlike Jackson who only joined up this week
- The seven candidates will be working hard in actual electorate seats, unlike Jackson who has a list only candidacy
- The seven candidates don’t have a guaranteed high list ranking, unlike Jackson
- The seven candidates were not shoulder tapped by Little
- Implicitly Little has shafted these seven candidates by should tapping Jackson for a high list place
Trust me Labour is a very unhappy place right now.