Some big decisions for Don Brash and ACT this week. They include:
- Who will be Deputy Leader – Boscawen or Roy
- Who will be Parliamentary Leader – Boscawen, Roy or Hide?
- Will ACT seek to retain two Ministerial roles?
- If yes, which two MPs will be Ministers?
- And what portfolios will they seek and get?
- Who amongst the ACT parliamentary staff will keep their jobs, and who might return there?
- Will Don move to install a new President and/or Board over time (he has said the President is an issue for another day)
Interesting times ahead.Tags: ACT