Trevor Mallard is hosting a Live chat tonight at 7pm.
It is on from 7pm Wednesday for about 30min.
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to ask questions, like these suggestions:
- When you retire, which Labour MP do you think should inherit your seat?
- Who is a better leader, Helen Clark or Phil Goff?
- How do you think the Labour Campaign strategy is getting on?
- Do you think Paul Quinn’s list position is indicative of the lack of diversity in the National Party?
- Has he ever felt like hitting Tau Henare again?
- What’s more important; diversity or competence?
- Is 24 years in Parliament too long?
- Why do you think social media is more important than door knocking?
- Did Chris Carter get a fair trial, or has he been proved right?
- Was there ever an American bagman?
- Does you think Shane Jones will make a good Labour leader?
- What’s it like knowing you are going to lose the next election?
- Can he give an unconditional assurance to Hutt South voters that he will go full term if/when Labour loses, or should they vote for Paul Quinn?
- How many pairs of underpants has he stolen so far?
- Which polling company do you trust the most?
- What does Blue State Digital think about your social media strategy?
- Do you think Winston will get back in?
- Why did Winston lie to the select committee?
- Are you a member of the gaggle?
- Is there a meaningful role for a straight white male in modern Labour?
- Is Phil Goff a corpse-cuddler, just like Helen was?
- Will you apologise to Pansy Wong?There are a few, I am sure loyal Army members can come up with a few more to fill in the 30 minutes.
Feel free to suggest your own questions below, or even better to login at 7 pm and ask them live.