Have a look at Winston in the Budget debate, at his finest. From around 7:50 to 11:30 he works through MPs and comments:
- Calls Paula Bennett a Kate Moss look-a-like
- Refers to Melissa Lee as Pyongyang (capital of North Korea)
- Asks if there is a corner dairy available for Bakshi Singh
- Then asks if there is a Chinese Restaurant left on Dominion Road for Dr Jian Yang
- Calls Katrina Shanks Miss South Carolina
- Calls Tau Henare an Uncle Tom
To think this man was Labour’s Minister of Foreign Affairs. And he is their path back to power.
Imagine if National MP had got up and spoke about Labour MPs in such a way. They would have denounced National as a racist and sexist party.