TV3 have done a great job with their expose of a top defence official’s fake CV. The claims made on there should have been simple to verify, and it is disturbing that this was not done.
I think the government should consider appointing an independent person to inquire into how this happened.
- I raced against Usain Bolt in the 2008 Beijing Olympics; finished in the top 6, but he got all of the attention
- I convinced Tolkien to become a writer
- You’ve never seen one of course,but my face is in fact on the Medals at the olympics in recognition my successes
Well, I get a bit upset when people call it “divine” intervention. But hey, that’s life
- Hairy Maclary was actually Lynley’s ‘special’ name for me in bed
- Well I made up sign language! Helen Keller just happened to be there at the time!
- So I said to Winston C, “Why not attack them on the beaches?
It was gonna be Oceans 3, but I said, Why not ask George, Brad, Matt, if they have any mates they wanna bring…
I was there when Māui fished up the North Island… I was the one who suggested he use his granny’s jawbone hook!
- If you look at the footage of the ’87 RWC victory, I’m the guy in the red jacket behind David Kirk.
- Richard actually based Rocky Horror on a Hamilton Boy’s College after ball party we had
- “It was just an offhand remark, but I said what if you made it TWO all beef patties, Special sauce…. “
I did some PR consulting work for Shakespeare a few years back. Before then, they spelled bard with a small b.
I told him, that jarjarbinks character was gunna ruin the movie, but would he listen ?
- Well love, as there’s still cancer I’ll admit that I’ve got at least one weakness